Balsamic Blueberry Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This fresh take on a summer sandwich is almost too pretty to eat...almost!
Ingredients 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread¼ cup blueberries3 slices Brie (or any white cheese)Baby spinach leaves1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar1 teaspoon brown sugar
1. In small saucepan on medium heat, mix blueberries, vinegar and sugar.
2. Heat for 5 minutes, stirring and mashing occasionally. Remove from heat.
3. Layer on bread, spinach, cheese and blueberry mixture.
4. In medium skillet on medium heat, melt butter. Butter the outside of the sandwich and place in skillet.
5. Brown both sides, flipping when necessary. Serve warm.