For a fresh, fruity dessert, this deliciously sweet, Italian-inspired treat drenches cubes of Artesano™ Bread in mashed blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and a touch of honey.
Ingredients 3 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread (cubed)1 tablespoon butter (melted)1 tablespoon honey½ teaspoon sesame seeds½ cup blueberries½ cup blackberries½ cup raspberriesHandful of toasted sliced almondsWhipped cream
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, mix bread cubes, butter, honey and sesame seeds.
2. Place mixture on baking tray and bake until golden brown.
3. While bread is baking, mix berries using a fork to mash them slightly. Add honey as needed to sweeten.
4. Place warm bread cubes in serving bowls and top with mashed berries.
5. Top with almond slivers and whipped cream.